Tuesday, November 17, 2009

From the makers of Johnny Jumpers

Johnny jumpers are the most amazing thing on the planet. Especially when the kids learn how to REALLY swing ;) Here's just a small example of how Annie Jane loves this contraption. I will be sad when I have to put it away....hopefully not too soon

4 comments:

Alison said...

Too cute! I love it!

Jillo said...

What a sweetie! She is getting so big. Kade used to walk forward as far as he could and then lift his chubby legs and swing back and forth. It was hilarious.
Are you guys coming out for the holidays? I would love to catch you for lunch or something. IT would be great to catch up.

The Walker clan said...

I love how she is totally entertained not thinking anyone is watching until she turns around and see's and then stop's :) AJ you are a silly baby!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Ditto on it being the best invention! I LOVED putting my kids in it...my girls had WAY more fun in it than my boys did! They would get that thing bouncing so high....and then barf. It was great!