There is a cute elderly sister in our ward who has continually asked us when we're going to get a wig for AJ so that everyone knows she a girl. Bless her heart! Today, I was successful in putting pigtails in her hair...along with some daisy hair bows I made. It was official! If the dress didn't convince people, the flowers would :) I stopped the sister in the hall to tell her to take a look at Annie in sacrament mtg and notice the flowers in her hair. It was a feeble attempt because by sacrament the flowers were out, and only 1 pig tail remained. Daddies just don't know how to re-do hair-dos :) But this is what she looked like this morning!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Super cute! I love it!
She is so cute with or without pigtales. Thanks for the updates. It was so good to see you last month!
What's up with her and Trisha?! Trisha's best hair-do is piggy tails cause she is lacking in the top hair growth. So wooohoooo AJ!!!
Well if that isn't the cutest darn thing! She looks adorable! I was so happy when I could finally do something with my girls' hair!
So cute! And don't worry too much. Apparently I didn't have any more hair then she does until I was three. Then it all came in with an abundance. :)
Post a Comment