Tonight Ethan was DYING for a treat. He didn't get much of a lunch, so he was starving...but dinner was only 1/2 hour away, so I said "NO!" every time he begged for one. Well, he rummaged at something on the counter and said, "Mmm..Ethan got a treat!" I turned around and said, "Oh yeah? What did you find?" Knowing full well what options were on the counter..an onion, red potato or scallions. He pointed to the onion....he had 'snuck' some of the skin, and mmmmm...that had satisfied the 'treat' craving. I wonder if he'll ever do that again.
The other thing I wonder is if I just leave a pile of 'recycle' papers on the floor if AJ will stop going for the books on the bookshelf. Tear away girl! Tear away!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How funny!!! Your kids make me laugh! Cuttie Babies!
Funny Ethan! He is a crack-up! There are some good times ahead..I can tell!
I drop in and enjoy your blog so much. Thinking about you today, knowing that you are going to share a wonderful time with family this week. I'll look forward to seeing some pictures and reading of all the fun things you do. You guys are great! We love you.
hi nat, funny what a kid will do to gain a little sense of power, i can see where i will be heading soon with crew! anyway, i tried calling you yesturday, but i don't think i have an updated phone number. but i really want to chat and come see you! i am so lonely and depressed! anyway, i love reading your blog, it's always so funn and exciting! will you either call me (my number hasn't changed) or email me your phone number?? thanks and can't wait to catch up! miss you!! AND you can tell ethan we'll bring him some onion when we come visit!!!
What a funny thing! We can't believe how big AJ has gotten. It seems like she was just blessed!
Post a Comment