Thursday, January 6, 2011

G.O.O.D.B.Y.E C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A.

So sad to leave you: my orange trees, my ocean breeze, Fallbrook friends and neighbors (WE LOVE LOVE LOVE FALLBROOK!), avocados lining the windy & hilly roads, DISNEYLAND! Happy memories from San Marcos too!

Good riddance to: wearing long pants all year round, doing my laundry in the garage, high car insurance, RENT!, eternal marine layers, and yes...fire season.

Next adventure: San Antonio, TX

HELLO TEXAS! OUR HOUSE! NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS! Cul-De-Sac! SIX FLAGS!This is gonna be fun! Hope to see 'Y'ALL' real soon!

...Yes, I know...and hello BIG bugs...

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Hale said...

hee hee!! That was a great memoir! I'm so excited for you!

Allyson said...

Good luck with your move!

flip flop mama said...

Good luck with the move! But who wears pants all year around here?

Rachel Dartt said...

Can't wait till Y'all get here!!!! Texas is wonderful!!!! Drive safely!!!