After a week and a half of measuring, taping, painting, and all else that goes with redoing a room, I am sure excited to have just finished my first paint job. We're moving the boys down the hall away from the hot garage underneath their current bedroom. Poor kids sleep so hot no matter how much the AC runs at night. Yesterday was the first night it was really toasty warm in there, so I'm happy to be done. Here are the before and after pics: no longer will I hear from Ethan "Mom, when will we paint my room?" sometimes finishing projects like these are overwhelming, because now I look at my house I've neglected cleaning and think...where do I begin?! But one thing I am for sure grateful for: a very patient husband. He gave me the reigns on color, design, and even stayed up with me countless hours measuring stripes to go on walls that aren't even, the same height, or even smooth = nightmare! We do still have the closet to do, but the furniture can be moved in and my stuff from the closet moved into their old room.
 |
| Before... |
 |
| After! ...View from door |
 |
| View from the outside window. | | |
| | |
And now...a shed! (and painting AJ's room... And the toy room... And our master bedroom. Everything is so...beige! (yuck!)
1 comment:
I love their room! Nicely done!
Post a Comment