Thursday, August 16, 2012

When Annie speaks...

AJ is so funny. Well, not when it comes to eating. Ever since we've been home from vacation she has put up more fuss about what's on her plate than ever before. It's gotten old... For us and her, apparently. Tonight, though she professed earlier that she 'loves' spaghetti, she, again, had a hard time eating what was on her plate. She's become a 'nibbler'. Brian noticed out loud that we had breakfast cake this morning and AJ immediately pops in and says, "I think we should eat breakfast after dinner." Of course we responded with a "why?" and she said "because then we could go to bed and when we woke up we wouldn't have to eat breakfast because we already did!"

BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of that??
Too funny!

1 comment:

Rob and Erika said...

Hehehe from the mouths of babes...or 3 year olds. Penny has struggled too, something about eating what I make turns her off. Oh well, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit (or you leave the table) ;)