Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Men Make Me Laugh Out Loud!

My cheeks hurt. I think yours will too as you watch Ethan's first encounter with the tricks a webcam can do. Thanks Dad for spending the day with Ethan while Mom and AJ got to go to Education Day! There's no doubt he has so much fun with you!

6 comments:

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Well, that was a joy to see...gosh, my tummy hurts from laughing!! Thanks for sharing that! We need to figure out how to make a Harry Potter scrapbook with the moving pictures, cuz that's a keeper!

Susan Hale said...

That was hillarious. Glad I didn't watch it last night. Grandpa says to give Ethan more milk to drink--his head is too soft!

Greg said...

That was absolutely hilarious!!!

edutson said...

Brian and Ethan,
I love to see quality time spent. Brynn and I may have to stop by some time to see how you're doing. You both crack me up. Love the video!

The Walker clan said...

Wow I'm excited to do this with Kendra...I laughed the hardest first watching Kendra watch it. She didn't quit understand if it was real or not. but then after explaning that it was pretend she laughed at it. Good times!

Cassie Bizzigotti said...

That's cute! We had that on a former laptop and we took it with us when we had to wait in a waiting room. The kids were laughing so hard and it it got other people in the room laughing and joining in as well!

I'm sure Ethan was confused at first!