Monday, June 1, 2009
Long Drive to UT
I am happy to report that Ethan and AJ were angels in the car on the way to UT. Brian put Ethan in a diaper in the morning, but with the instructions to "Stay clean & stay dry" "Yeah" said Ethan...and he DID! (all 14 hours in the car) Poor guy wouldn't venture beyond going #1 in public restrooms, but that day will come...soon, I hope. He also got his first taste of 'going in the wild'. I hope he doesn't think this is acceptable behavior that 'the world could be his toilet' but merely for emergencies only. I think only a mom would be worried about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, good luck with that! I still catch Alakai peeing behind the garage because that was his emergency place to do it while potty-training.
Post a Comment