It's perfect that I'm starting a new blog with the beginning signs of Spring. There are lots of new things to think about, write about and share. It's also important to point out that I'm a terrible journal keeper. May this art of being able to combine pictures AND thoughts be the inspiration I need to keep our life up-to-date and FUN to report on. Pictures are worth a thousand words, and no one wants to read a thousand words without pictures! I've always wanted a journal with pictures!!
Which I suppose now means I need to keep up with my picture taking/editing.

3 comments:
Wahoo!!! I'm so excited to see your updates and pictures! We love our cousins from California (Kendra & Trisha) and can't wait to see them soon. Welcome to the world of blogging sis...if you need help on any of it just call. I'm no expert but I know a few tricks :)
I wanted to get caught up on my bloggers this week and your's was the only one I could NOT access. Something about being a MAC--BUT what to my surprise--YOU'RE BACK. I bought a picture frame for my livingroom "Wall of Wonders" and now I need a cute-updated snapshot of Annie sent to Costco (5X7 and smaller for the fridge) that I can PU. Oh please, oh please. She has changed so much since birth and her eyes are open more often now. A current picture would be wonderful!
Love, Mom
Yeah! I need a picture too! Your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment