St Patrick's day...who knew this could be such a celebrated holiday? Where have I been? Well, we didn't take the chance to go downtown to the Gaslamp Quarters to party, nor did we eat corned beef and cabbage like many others, but we did get a special treat. Ethan loves treats...he asks for one when he wakes up, after breakfast, after lunch, and usually after dinner. No, we don't cave in EVER before breakfast, or even after breakfast. If there is 'treat time' it is usually after his nap, or after dinner (sometimes, both). Daddy brought in some treats made by the Albertson's leprechauns and Ethan looked excited. But when it came right down to actually eating it....no way jose. I tried to coax him by eating mine and making the 'yummy' sounds....no good. He was NOT interested. So, you'll be interested to know that even though the pictures show he has frosting on his fingers, face, and lips...none of it actually was ingested except for the tiniest lick of the tongue. The mess was made by daddy trying to get Ethan to eat his treat. This kid certainly doesn't go for just any treat! Sorry Mrs. Leprechaun...better luck next year! Maybe we'll do something homemade! That is if the leprechauns don't start invading our house like they do at Auntie Laura and Uncle Keawe's house!
Enjoy the movie...I thought the music would add to the excitement of our struggle/encouragement to get him to eat this silly treat!

3 comments:
That was so funny! Ethan, may you never acquire a taste for those yummies! Kekoa tasted soda when he was 2 years old and to this day, WILL NOT drink it...dreams can come true!
I probably wouldn't eat a cupcake with a huge plop of leprechaun poop on it :) J/K I'm sure they were tasty!
LOL!! That was absolutely hilarious!! I couldn't stop laughing with the music added with the video! But don't worry Natalie, I didn't know it was St. Patrick's day either until it was about 9 p.m. when I was with a friend and she pinched me at a baseball game. Didn't know really why either when it happened. Thought it was kind of strange cause I thought she was kind of flirting, but she is married and her husband was right there sitting on the other side of her. So I just didn't react much to it, until someone else pinched me again and asked where my green was. Then it clicked. Man did I feel dumb.
Post a Comment