Living on the top floor of an apartment complex has it's ups and downs. But despite the ups and downs, the winning factor of living up top is you don't have anyone above you, therefore there aren't footsteps creaking, chandeliers swaying, or dust falling from cracks...which apparently is now happing to our neighbor downstairs. Yes...we have officially be asked (nicely, of course) to try to keep Ethan's jumping to a minimum. He said "I try to understand but sometimes I'm sleeping or resting, and it's too much."
I knew one day it would happen...but every tenant that had lived there before was rarely home, so I wasn't too concerned. This neighbor has an odd schedule, and I never know when he's there. Apparently, he was home last night...take a look at this video! We'll have to show it to him so he can see what a cute kid Ethan is, and that he's certainly not making a racket by being mischievous. He's just having a good time! Jump away kiddo!
PS...this was the night of the YW broadcast...so...when Mom's away, the boys will play!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
So dang cute! Yeah, I guess you'll have to move, cuz how can you make that dancing stop?! No way! Love the song too, it's definitely one of our favorites! (just come to Utah, you can jump here, I promise!)
That is so sweet. He is getting so big. I agree with Laura, just move here and all your troubles will be over. Some wonderful 39 degree weather is waiting here, just for you!
YAY!!! Jumping Jelly Beans!!! He's so CUTE! I love how he kept his back to the camera haha, if you moved in with us he would fit right in because our upstairs neighbors jump ALL the time, but to crappy mariachi music (the kind that hurts your ears) SO I would rather have awesome music and a really cute little boy :)
Jump away kiddo!!! They had story on the news just the other day about the importance of music in a young childs life and how it promotes physical activity. So maybe you could just tell your neighbor that it is a medical thing...doctors orders and if he has a problem move to the other side...if that apartment is still availible. :)
I love that video! You just can't suppress a child's excitement, and it's so important for them to be active, so hopefully your neighbor will understand that better once he has kids of his own??? :) I would love to be on your bloglist, and I'm so glad you guys have a new blog too!
I am so glad you joined the Blogging world! I love reading about the family. Ethan looks huge compared to AJ!
*I am linking you to my list
Yeah for blogs! I haven't been very good at updating, but I'm so glad to be able to see what you're up to!
The kiddos are stinkin' cute! Love kids!
oh dear, he is such a cutie! i'm glad you are blogging on blogger, i couldn't see your blog for a long while, so i'm glad to be able to see what you guys are up to these days! I can't belive it's been two months already, wow! i'm due in 3 months, and i can't wait!
hi nat! yeah, i am so glad that you are a fellow blogger! i loved whatching the cute videos especially the one from st. patricks day! so cute! your kids are adorable! well, i'lll be checking in often, now! come vistie us!!
Post a Comment