Hi Natalie~ This is Lindsey Sleight...sorry to blog stock you but I saw your link through Nicole Zilles! Your kids are real cuties! Give us a peak: sleightcrew.blogspot.com Don't mind if a take a look every once in awhile:)
"Sometimes the combined learning of many experts cannot be applied when we need it most. We have to place trust in the Lord." Russell M Nelson
"It may be that your battle does not end soon-or even in your lifetime. Don't give up. You do well just by doing right . . . in the high calling of our daily work."- The High Calling 6/19/10
3 comments:
I love them too!!!
me too, me too! Can't wait to hold that baby and kiss Ethan!! One more day!!! (I have some mopping for them to do)
Hi Natalie~
This is Lindsey Sleight...sorry to blog stock you but I saw your link through Nicole Zilles! Your kids are real cuties! Give us a peak: sleightcrew.blogspot.com
Don't mind if a take a look every once in awhile:)
Post a Comment