Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend=Beach


This was only a pose after I caught him trying to ride the skim board

He's dragging this out to the ocean!

Friends: Riley, Tate & Ethan

We ventured out to the beach the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. Good for relaxing. Bad for potty training. My heart was pumping as I raced with him in tow to the nearest bathroom that was so far away! He hated it, and refused to go (no# 2). I myself was practically sick from the stench. He's not a big fan of visiting any public restroom (don't blame him, but sometimes you don't have a choice) so I think we'll adopt the chant we've heard our friends say with their little girl, "It's not scary, it's not scary" the next time we need one. Because I know the day's gonna come.

2 comments:

The Walker clan said...

I wanna come to the beach! Kendra is doing better about #2 but only at home or somewhere she knows. Not anywhere else though. So we need to work on that. Ethan looks like a pro with the board ;)

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Little surfer dude! He's a native!