The following story is true....just let your imagination go wild!
Friday afternoon Ethan and Brian went camping! I was so tempted to do 'catch-up' work around the house, but I decided if I didn't start a new tradition now...it'll be harder to start it later. So...I waved to Ethan and Brian until I couldn't see them anymore and then I raced back inside the house, scooped up AJ and our fun night began!
First we went shopping! I had the freedom to look, look and look at everything around me. (It's hard to do that with a little boy who has 'grabby' hands) AJ didn't mind...she just merely mentioned when she was getting a little bit hungry. So we bought what we needed and went to spend a fun-spa-night-at-home...after our dinner & dessert, of course.
AJ lounged in a hot bath, while I massaged her head, hands, feet, tummy, and back. She got a manicure AND a pedicure! After so much pampering AJ asked to sleep in my bed, to which I complied... This was definitely a sleep-over as we both got up for a 'midnight' snack (TWICE!), and then slept in until our tummies grumbled for breakfast.
Seriously, it was much more fun than any 'chores' I had to do!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wanna come next time! I'll take a massage and pedicure and manicure from you anyday! By the look on AJ's face it was worth it!!! Fun times!
fun fun FUN! Ican't wait to have a girl next time so I can do this! :)
What a fun mom you are!! I admire your effort to start these traditions so early! What color did you paint her nails?
nothing is better than a "girls night" I am looking forward to one this weekend with my 3 little girls, while the boys are camping. Fun times :)
Darling! We have many fun memories of Girl's Nights! Each one better than the last!
Post a Comment